Search This Blog

22 August 2014

Let's Get Digital!


Wow, it's been a while! I'm currently taking a long summer break visiting family abroad so I've had little opportunity for papercrafting what with my entire stash being on a completely different continent!  But then I remembered that although I don't have any physical items, I do have my laptop and Craft Artist. Yay!


I had downloaded some background papers last Christmas, but wasn't really aware of the world of digital crafting until I watched Create and Craft TV a few months ago.  My first CD was "All About Alphabets" by My Craft Studio, which also came with the My Craft Studio Elite program.  That was OK but it wasn't until I discovered Craft Artist 2 Professional and the DaisyTrail.com digikits that I really got into it.

Birthday card I made for my niece
I love Craft Artist.  It's a really powerful program and it's also been really helpful for creating flyers, adverts and the like for my day job. You can download the starter program for free from the DaisyTrail website.  It doesn't have as much functionality as Craft Artist 2 Professional, but it's still pretty nifty.  The full program is around £20 but if you sign up to the newsletter and keep an eye on Create and Craft TV (and are patient) you might be able to grab it for less than a fiver, which is what I did.

I'm still very much a beginner, but the possibilities seem endless.  I can't wait to carry on creating.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for reading and taking the time to comment. It iss always lovely to hear from you. ☺