Search This Blog

05 February 2016

Well, hello!

The other day I was tempted into buying a set of digikits from Daisytrail that were on special offer.  Looking back over my past orders I realised that I'd collected quite a few. OK, a lot!  The worst thing is I hadn't even downloaded half of them, and the half that I had downloaded had barely seen the light of day.  The Paper Players challenge blog accepts digital submissions, so that seems like a good way to make good use of all that wonderful content that is going unused.

 The theme this week is a Tic Tac Toe challenge:


I chose flowers, die cuts and yellow, and here's my card:


I think it would make a nice Valentine's Day card.  Something a little bit different from the usual hearts and red.  I've used bits and pieces of various digikits and I can't remember where they all came from, except that the sultry lady is from the "Pin Up Starlets" digikit and the "die cuts" are from the "Photo Cutouts" kit.  I had no idea what I was going to do when I started, but it all came together rather well.  Isn't it a wonderful thing, to start off with a blank slate and end up with something lovely?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for reading and taking the time to comment. It iss always lovely to hear from you. ☺