Search This Blog

12 February 2016

The Paper Players #281 - Cats and Dogs

This week on The Paper Players the theme is "Raining Cats & Dogs" - use a cat or dog on your card.


I've put together another digital creation:


I love CraftArtist.  It's such a powerful program considering that it was designed for hobby crafters and scrapbookers.  I didn't have any actual images of cats or dogs, but there are some animal punches that come with the program so I punched out the cats and dogs from various patterned papers and added a black outline to help lift them off the background.  I did the same for the bench.  I really couldn't think of an appropriate sentiment, but it looks like all the animals are hanging out so in the end I went with "Let's Get Together".

2 comments:

  1. Such a fun mix of pattern on your card! Delightful scene! Glad you joined us at the Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so clever! There is so much to look at, such an interesting creation! Fun colors too! So glad you could play with my challenge at the Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thanks for reading and taking the time to comment. It iss always lovely to hear from you. ☺